 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11196
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto Announces New Blueprint 2004 Shirt
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 2004 05:47:45 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Note, unlike the
previous shirt which was a dark blue, the new shirts will be have brighter blue
to appeal to buyers.

e to figure out some arrangement to get them up to you-send me an email.

Calum

I've been staring at this message all day, and only now do I feel calm enough to
respond. I feel nothing but BETRAYAL at the organizers of rtlToronto. How stupid
do they think we are? Not only were we not consulted about this shirt colour
change, but look at the price. It's OBVIOUS that the brighter blue is a cheaper
to make, yet they still insist on charging the same price? Obviously this is a
money grab after a particualry devistating 2003 for rtlToronto financially (They
should NEVER of had that ClikIts contest). And take my word for it, the
stitching on these new shirts will be VASTLY inferior. If I wear that shirt, I
might as well be wearing a shirt from some Mississauga Mechano club... because
THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE ANYMORE!

I am so outraged I am tempted to throw the rtl shirt I already own out. VERY
TEMPTED! And I'm VERY tempted to quit the group completely. I won't... but I
COULD!

So think about it, Mr. Tissang and Mr. Mongo... which would you rather have? A
"brighter blue" shirt, or ME AS A MEMBER OF rtl? THINK ABOUT IT!

All this for a brighter blue shirt... I mean, you might as well just start
spelling America with a "K".

-Greg Hyland

p.s. Oh, I think I'm going to make a really scathing cartoon about you...!
You'll be sorry.