 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11203
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto Announces New Blueprint 2004 Shirt
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 2004 19:17:19 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Greg Hyland wrote:

-Greg
***PLEASE SIGN MY ON-LINE PETITION TO FORCE rtlToronno TO BRING BACK THE
ORIGINAL SHIRT***

Count me in.

This whole shirt thing is so stupid.  I've spend an incalculable amount of money
on rtl t-shirts, and jeans to wear with them, not to mention SOCKS!

NOW WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?!!!?!?!?!????!!!  SHOULD I STOP WEARING SOCKS??

You guys have done some @$$inine things in the past, but this really takes the
cake.

I'm seriously considering canceling my rtl membership, and never attending
another (non-event day) dinner.

In fact, you can count on NOT seeing me at the April dinner.  My wife won't be
there either.  I'm sure that will get my point across.

I also think Greg's cartoon is dumb.  I think he's possessed by the devil.

Steve

ps My son likes the horsie on the new shirt and wants me to order one for him.
Thanks.