 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11190
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto Announces New Blueprint 2004 Shirt
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 2004 00:12:22 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi folks,

As you know, 2001 Blueprint shirt was well received and sold almost a hundred
units.  We are now coming to the end of stock for this product.  I have finished
the design for the new 2004 rtlToronto shirt.  You can see a preview for it
here:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/people/tsangc/nglcl/lego-shirt2004.jpg

The new shirt is designed to represent the core values and activities rtlToronto
has come to represent in the last six years.

It's an interesting new design Calum, and I'd probably order 2 of the
new shirts, BUT there's one problem:  why the new blue color?
What's wrong with the old navy blue?  I'm sure you asked other people's
opinions on changing the color, etc, but what about asking the core
rtlToronto group's opinion?  I mean we buy most of the shirts, no?
Don't we get a vote on this new blue?  I'm totally against it!

You know, this is another example of why our group is going downhill...

On a related note, do you have any of the old blue rtl shirts left over?
If you do, I'll buy 5 of them (just to have spare ones, after they fade etc).
I mean, if I bought the new blue shirts, most of my navy-colored wardrobe
would be obsolete!!!

Don't count on seeing me at the next few rtlToronto dinners....

John

As before shirts will be $15 Canadian.

They are 100% Cotton, Fruit of the Loom "Heavy Cotton" shirts.  Note, unlike the
previous shirt which was a dark blue, the new shirts will be have brighter blue
to appeal to buyers.

Please place your preorders by following up this message directly.

They will be available at the next train event or rtlToronto16 in June.

In Toronto, you could pick them up from me at work (400 and Finch)
or at home (Etobicoke).  If you were not in Toronto, I'm not sure how much
shipping would be, but I can find out. MonLUG and ParLUGment folks, we'll
have to figure out some arrangement to get them up to you-send me an email.

Calum