 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11198
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto Announces New Blueprint 2004 Shirt
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 2004 16:02:04 GMT

Our marketing showed that a younger crowd would more relate to this new more vibrant
blue.

You just don't get it, do you? You've completey BETRAYED my trust with this
colour change! How can I possibly trust you guys in the future? I get the
feeling that when (or rather IF) I show up at the rope climbing event, there
won't even be rope! you'll have robots that climb stairs or something. That's
what happens when you betray trust of the people that have supposted you all
this time. I know that I only make up 0.052% of your membership, but can you
survive without me?

if you have any more questions please feel free to call the rtlToronto toll free 800
#.

1-80r-tlT-oronto
I phoned your 1-800 number and I talked to the customer service woman and she
said there is no colour change in the shirt, it's still the same blue, and
always will be the same blue, and the quality of the stitching hasn't changed at
all. What kind of uninformed morons do you employ? Boy, I let her have it, then
I hung up on her.

I'm SO tempted to give up on rtltoronto.

No wonder the Mississauga Mechano club is kicking your asses.

-Greg "almost not a member of rtl" H