 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11201
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto Announces New Blueprint 2004 Shirt
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 2004 19:02:32 GMT

Greg, rest assured that your concerns are OUR concerns.

We hear you.  I need you to be patient.  I am currently in discussion with the rtl
co-founder, but Calum, does NOT quite get how upset you are.

I'm looking into a way to better explain your anger, and frustration.  I'm not sure
yet how i will do that, but you suggestion of a comic might be a good idea.  I will
look into this further.

we do care, we are here to help. we just don't know how to "use"  you to get to our
core customers.

Greg Hyland wrote:

Now before anyone flames me or the color change, I know this isn’t a solution to
the color change. I know it’s a band-aid. All that aside, hopefully this is a
small thing that you will find some amount of benefit in.

Oh, I'm gonna FLAME YOU ANYWAY!

FLAME!

Y'know, I'd be happy to buy as many of the original shirts as I could.

But I have no money.

But if I DID have money.... I'd buy lots of shirts. Really. I would. But I
can't.

But, y'know, now that I think of it, this seems like a pretty interesting cash
grab on rtl's part. I mean, they "announce" they're changing the original (and
better) shirt, get us all upset (and rightly so, may I add) just so that Colin
Tshazam and Chris Manga can slap us in the face, and then "conveniently" they
find a batch of original shirts to sell us, saying "get them now before they go
away FOREVER." And all so quick... I smell a rat. All another marketing ploy to
dupe and decieve and BETRAY the original 0.052% of the people that have
supported them for all these years.

I'M NOT FALLING FOR IT! I'm glad that I have no allowence left to buy your
shirts! Man, if I ever joined the Mississauga Mechano club, I know things would
never be run this shoddy. And shifty.

Y'know, I even heard a rumor that Mr. Tshazam and Mr. Manga hired ME to draw
comic that make fun of the people that perfer the original blue shirt. Not good
business, not good business at all. I haven't even seen the comic I suppoedly
drew, but I know I hate it. I used to be funny, but now I think I'm just mean.

-Greg
***PLEASE SIGN MY ON-LINE PETITION TO FORCE rtlToronno TO BRING BACK THE
ORIGINAL SHIRT***

Chris
go- Blue