 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11195
11194  |  11196
Subject:
[rtlToronto] rtlToronto/train6 Layout (In Progress) Debut
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.events
Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 2004 05:32:52 GMT

Hi guys,

   The Toronto Toy, Train & Doll Collectors' Show
   rtlToronto/train6 Spring Layout

   April 18th, 2004
   10AM-4PM International Centre
   Hall 3
   6900 Airport Road, Mississauga, Ontario

The train crew is back in full force with our sixth Spring layout (train6m),
scheduled to debut in April at a local train and hobby show.

It will feature a striking mountain valley, a dense townscape, a lock and dam,
and a mountain side village. Join rtlToronto in our new layout as it progresses
from concept to real Lego models over the course of the year.

This outing will feature the main terrain and structures of the train6m layout
as they are being assembled and roughed out.  We were asked to participate in
the show with whatever we had in progress, and are offering model train fans an
interesting peek into the process of building a Lego layout.

Calum