 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11194
11193  |  11195
Subject:
Thanks for all your kind words. was Re: Please join me in congratulating...again...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 2004 02:55:33 GMT

Mr L F Braun wrote:

   So congratulations to Chris and Kate, and baby Robert.
   Any cigars left over?

   best

   LFB

no cigars, I never did that, with abby, and now Rob, I give out sparklers.....  it
kind of ties in with what I do.

:)

Chris

P.S. you can see pics of baby v2.1 at

http://www.themagnofamily.com/

keep in mind that a 15 min old baby is not really "cute"