 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11054
Re: Thanks JeffE!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 2004 16:52:47 GMT

Mine are running at at least 70 Hz.  I think the 19" is 75 Hz.  Quite
acceptable.

How!?!!?  That makes me so angry.  I try to go to 16x12 on this and it drops to
like 60 Hz and gives me a headache.  I can do 1280x @ 75 Hz without it balking
but no higher.  Argh!!

    Iain