 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10852
Re: Ahem, onwards to rtl16, thank you
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 17:24:25 GMT

Well, an idea proposed is that we use the 4x4 playfield, have 2 ropes dangling
down within the perimeter, and have the ends of said ropes corresponding to the
starting square colours.

I will just make Prog#1 look for white and Prog#2 look for black, hence save one
sensor from looking at the square colour.

So that your 'bot has to find the right rope to climb

This gets us out of a battery box only solution.

Not really.  What is stopping me from just aim a battery bot to run stright
toward the correct rope?