 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10833
Re: Ahem, onwards to rtl16, thank you
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 2004 19:42:51 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:

< snipped calums lame attempts at mocking geeks >

Grrrr......

Don't make me put up rules for Duck Assemblers for rtlToronto16.  Get back to
discussing rope climbing.    :)

Calum

OK, listen up Mr. The-speed-bump-is-too-tall-I'm-scratching-my-Accord.

don't make me drive to your place of work, and hit you.

this C$ code only is a GREAT idea.  I am VERY interested in it. it is LEGO
related, it is event related, and cause we hosted the first game it is rtl
related.

don't make me go

~egg plant~   <-- secret code word

Chris
There's no 'I' in 'team'.  There's four in 'platitude-quoting idiot'.