 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10596
Re: C$ video
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 2004 21:56:18 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

<snip>

0 - Quotes intentional and positioned for meaning
1 - Steve
2 - Two people is a "masses" right? Even if one of them is (1) ? I'm not sure
who the other one is... maybe David K?

++Lar (innocent bystander)

I've always been an innocent bystander--why get involved in the affairs of
others?  just gives you heartache and a black eye.  MYOB is my motto!

Dave K
-dave who?  is there some guy named dave in this part of the world??  vaguely
recollect some guy...