 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10584
10583  |  10585
Subject:
C$ video
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 2004 18:38:36 GMT

I don't know if anyone cares, but I shot some video (with my really cool LEGO
vision command camera) this weekend, while we were testing our robots.

Here it is, if you want to check it out.

http://legway.freelug.org/Robots/C$/John1.avi

http://legway.freelug.org/Robots/C$/John2.avi

http://legway.freelug.org/Robots/C$/GregJohn.avi

http://legway.freelug.org/Robots/C$/BoardScanner1.avi