 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10592
Re: C$ video
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 2004 21:20:09 GMT

Steve,

good news, bad news.

I know you were trying to HIDE you robot, but you forgot to ~THINK~

um, HELLO!

I work in the entertainment industry.

I sent one of the videos over to my buds at a digital FX house.

They noticed that  a small reflection can been seen in Greg's(?) glass's

see for yourself.

http://www.thepyroguys.com/images/design.jpg

when you run some fancy anti-aliasing, software, do some rg-dithering,
and enlarge it a bit, you get this:

http://www.thepyroguys.com/images/seceret.jpg

NOW, if this is your big secret robot... then I have some sad news for
you.

Project X was a LONG time ago.

you have less than a week to make a c$ game.

good luck.

Chris
There's no 'I' in 'team'.  There's four in 'platitude-quoting idiot'.