 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10585
Re: C$ video
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 2004 18:48:02 GMT

Hey Steve,

Windows Media Player is erroring on the first three and I'm getting a
file not found on that last one.

Oh, the description of the error is very informative:

"Error#  C00D11CD
Sorry, no more help is available for this problem at this time."

Got to love Microsoft.

Derek

Steve Hassenplug wrote:
I don't know if anyone cares, but I shot some video (with my really cool LEGO
vision command camera) this weekend, while we were testing our robots.

Here it is, if you want to check it out.

http://legway.freelug.org/Robots/C$/John1.avi

http://legway.freelug.org/Robots/C$/John2.avi

http://legway.freelug.org/Robots/C$/GregJohn.avi

http://legway.freelug.org/Robots/C$/BoardScanner1.avi