 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10529
10528  |  10530
Subject:
one wire, two wire, three wire, GO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 21 Jan 2004 18:55:48 GMT

C$ questions

the rules say this:

The touch sensor must be a physical Lego Mindstorms touch sensor. When a robot
has
completed a move it will press its own touch sensor which will be monitored by
both the opponent robot and the Arbitrator.
The button should be held for at least one second to ensure a signal.

why does steve need to use 2 wire??

why does derek need more long wires?

in my little world, I will have a touch sensor connected to my RCX, and on top
of that sensor/wire combo, I will add THE CONNECTING WIRE to the arbitraitor.

what am I missing?

Chris
no sig.

as you might have guessed I am back to posting through the lugner web interface
. Ergo  worse spelling, and less frequent posts.

:(