 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10528
Re: Long Wires.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 21 Jan 2004 16:56:30 GMT

Steve Hassenplug wrote:

I have the real long wires (I think about 3ft) attached to my robots.  Is that
long enough?  That gives about 2.5 ft from my bot to the arbitrator.

That's definitely good.  The problem is we need one extra wire per robot
when using the Arbitrator.  So we need extra wires for this.

Extra wire?  Oh.  I have 2 wires (one in, one out) attached.  That's enought
(for me) right?

I think even with these long wires, things may still be tight, so I AM planning
an bringing extra.

As for pratice, we (here in Lafayette) are getting together this weekend to test
and pratice.  I'll tell you how it goes.

Steve