 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10525
Re: Long Wires.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 21 Jan 2004 16:17:38 GMT

I've got all the bits to make the Arbitrator, or Arbitrators manage up
to 4 simultaneous games.  However I don't have enough long wires to
connect that many robots to the Arbitrator.

Could people please bring any extra long wires they have so we'll have
lots to hook up the robots with.

I have the real long wires (I think about 3ft) attached to my robots.  Is that
long enough?  That gives about 2.5 ft from my bot to the arbitrator.