 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10536
Re: one wire, two wire, three wire, GO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 21 Jan 2004 22:18:48 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:
One sensor per robot.  One line per robot.

Two lines running between the robots.

Okay, let me draw the picture.

You can hold it down up to one second.  You must then release it.
Otherwise if you are holding it down and the other bot signals the end
of its turn you've just told the other bot to play again.  Give you no
chance to play.

Hrm.  I had planned on homing into the stop button.  I guess I'll have to think
of something else.

Calum do you really think we are going to have more then 8 robots?  We'd
only need a third Arbitrator if there are 10 or more robots.

Well, so far I see this:

The Dones:

Steve is bringing four.  Mike Purvis will have one.    That means at least five
confirmed.

The Most Likelies:

Then there are the "likely"s:  Chris/Kevin, Derek/JeffE, Bruce.  That brings you
to eight.

The Maybes:

Calum/Mario.  Trevyn.  Whoever else.

Anyways, we have the CL's no problem, it's just a matter of laptops.

Calum