 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10381
  Re: Steve H, C$, me learning C Brick OS

(...) are you coming to dinner tonight??? I got a lot of this up and installed, but when I launched the (dumbly named) BASH cygwin thing-y, and drilled down to the DEMO directory, I ran the MAKE prg. in theory it should have "done its business" and (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Steve H, C$, me learning C Brick OS

(...) I have my fingers crossed that you are running an operating system that works with the 2 installer executables I put together. That would NOT be Win98 or Win95. I have heard from people running these operating systems that they get all sorts (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Steve H, C$, me learning C Brick OS

(...) Oh no, Chris would never run any of his systems on antiquated OSes. Ask him what browser he uses too. Please. It starts with an N and ends with 4.7. Calum (21 years ago, 10-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Steve H, C$, me learning C Brick OS

(...) Calum. this goes to show HOW WRONG YOU ARE!!!! my browser ends in 4.7~2~ and FWIW, it is fully compliant with the Browsers as used in a MAJOR TEL-CO called BELL CANADA!!! and WHY is it such a GREAT browser to use. cause no one writes virus's (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Steve H, C$, me learning C Brick OS

(...) The computer nerd in me forces me to respond to this with a bit of evangelising: (URL) the advantages, and none of the disadvatages, of Netscape. And for those who find Mozilla to be bloated and slow, there's Firebird: (URL) (21 years ago, 12-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Steve H, C$, me learning C Brick OS

(...) You're the one who can't get BrickOS running. :) Calum (21 years ago, 12-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)