 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10355
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto15 Marble Sorting Ruleset Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 2004 18:34:35 GMT

TRU had motors
on sale recently anyways.

Out of curiosity, was it the 8735?  and what was the price?

All my local RTU (St. Catharines) seems to have are the full RIS 2.0 and the
Ultimate Accessory Set.

-Rob A>