 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10342
10341  |  10343
Subject:
[rtlToronto] rtlToronto15 Marble Sorting Ruleset Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 6 Jan 2004 05:35:48 GMT

Hey folks,

Here's another reason why this paper I have due won't be done tonight :)

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-013104/lego-013104-rules.html

For those of you out building for Marbles v4:

-There are 29 of each colour.   How many will be used is up to DaveK.
Colour readings from rtl3 are posted again for your convenience.

-The marbles are 14 mm in diameter and are almost identical in size to the Lego
Soccerball.

-I will try and bring them to Dinner this Friday.  However, I need you to
promise you'll bring them back for the event.  Also, anyone else who has marbles
from rtlToronto3, please let me know and bring them to rtlToronto15, we'll
probably need them due to operational attrition (also known as them disappearing
off the field)

Calum
PS-I'm reading Iain, Greg, DaveK, DaveA for the marbles.  Already sounds like a
great match!  (Rob!?)