 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10354
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto15 Marble Sorting Ruleset Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 2004 16:13:58 GMT

Nope, I'll paint it this weekend.  And I'll rpobably paint the entire (gasp!)

Wow.  I think I can now upgrade my "Motivates others in team as a leader" up to
"Effective" on my yearly review!  Thanks Dave! :)

So the field will be a uniform grey by Sunday, and the corners will have 8x8
squares--one white the other black.  The debate is whether I tape down black

And also "Encourages team members to go beyond basic requirements and achieve
success, acting with courage".  Sweet.

<snip>

There for ya buddy.

Dave K