 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10348
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto15 Marble Sorting Ruleset Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 2004 03:36:47 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:
-There are 29 of each colour.   How many will be used is up to DaveK.
Colour readings from rtl3 are posted again for your convenience.

Thanks for the colour readings.

Are there colour readings for the black and white corners and the
playfield as well...specifically, can the white and black marbles be
differentiated from the playfield?  BTW, what is the playfield colour -
I'm trying to mock this up at home...

I'm still working on mine but am (severely) limited by only having the
two motors and two switches from the RIS...I'm hoping to compensate by
brilliant design but being frustrated by the limitations of Lego
dimensions (grr).

I'm hoping to have a front and rear bumper picked up by the same touch
sensor.  I've got a prototype that uses a sliding linkage to convert
linear to rotational, and driving an elastic return to centre lift arm
off that, but the sensor tolerances are way too touchy.  Anyone ever
mechaincally couple two bumpers to one input switch?  Links appreciated.

I'll also be in Chicago all next week, so not much will happen then :(

-Rob A.