 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10317
    Re: ply vs turn —Chris Magno
    (...) no, not really. as it stands we are still at the 3 minute mark. (per move) and 40 per (entire) game.... BUT it looks like people really wont use all that. steve, at a 'deep' ply, how long do you need? if you say that you ply to the max min (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: ply vs turn —Steve Hassenplug
   (...) Ok, you're going to have to explain this to me. I can accept that I'm a dink. Mainly, because I play within the rules. Whenever I do anything unusual, I'm a dink. That's fine. If I build a robot that lives right by the common area, I'm a dink. (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: ply vs turn —Derek Raycraft
     (...) This is why I have a problem with this. This is such an easily defined rule that it shouldn't be possible to be called a dink for compiling with it. Several people have said they need space at the side of the board. We originally discussed (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: ply vs turn —Calum Tsang
     (...) Let me explain why some may call you a dink. I've somehow gained the impression that you tend to look for loopholes and exploit them, which is contrary to the general outlook of this organization. People try to keep things informal, yet that (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: ply vs turn —Chris Magno
   (...) ok, I'll use small words (...) no. I've never said that. (...) yes i said this..... cause you cant grasp "the spirit" of the game. to have fun. the sheer fact that your an experienced builder and can do fantastic things..... wait, lets see if (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: ply vs turn —Calum Tsang
   (...) I figure the Tulip. What's parking like out there? Otherwise we screw downtown completely and drive out to the Grille or something. Calum (21 years ago, 6-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)