 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10182
Re: empty cell vs. Black chip.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 24 Dec 2003 14:19:13 GMT

has anyone else come across this dilemma:

the light reading between a black chip and an  empty C$ cell are VERY
small.

on the order of 1%

other than adding a light to the sensor (which is clunky and only helps
a little bit)

OR do you put a light BEHIND the other side of the board??

any advice

Mirror?

Kevin

Chris
"It is a very clever strategy IMHO, and I applaud Chris for thinking of
it."  K.C.