 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10183
Re: Wonder where all the Connect Fours went in North America?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 24 Dec 2003 15:48:51 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Michael Purvis wrote:
http://www.penny-arcade.com/childsplay/46.htm

Ah ha haha. Incredible the amount of stuff they collected.

It is, actually.  It makes me want to do a charity event somehow in rtlToronto,
but I'm not sure how to do it, in all honesty.

I'm sure I'll snap out of this unusual charitable moment and continue with the
cold harsh outlook I've learned from Chris over the years.

Calum