 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10194
Re: empty cell vs. Black chip.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 24 Dec 2003 17:38:16 GMT

I assume you are using RAW mode.  Right?

I started off with percent mode, then switched to raw... but the number
keep jittering and never settle down.

I'm back to "square one."

I don't have time to build a touch sensor and memory map of the board.

ARGH!!!!

Chris
"It is a very clever strategy IMHO, and I applaud Chris for thinking of
it."  K.C.