 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10048
Re: YYZ: New Terminal 1 Preview
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 10 Dec 2003 20:24:28 GMT

Iain Hendry wrote:
Laugh out loud!  (because I'm on an anti TLA kick at the moment)

I'm scratching my head and I can't think of what TLA is!

Three Letter Acronym.  :-)

think it would be cool if someone did something completely different.
Like build an airport that felt like a classic european train station.
Lots of red brick and iron work.  That would be cool.

EWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

No, No, take Calum's train station but instead of trains stick the noses
of airplanes in the bays.  Hmm, ok, Ewwww!  :-)

http://www.eng.ucalgary.ca/Civil/Structures&Solids/images/habitat.jpg

I don't know about pretty, but it does look good.

Derek