 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10051
Re: YYZ: New Terminal 1 Preview
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 10 Dec 2003 22:41:43 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Steven D. Weiser wrote:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry wrote:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Steven D. Weiser wrote:

http://members.rogers.com/militaryduckjock/transportation.html

I have flown into that airport many times. Every time do, I hear a RUSH tune
playing through my mind. There it goes again.

Did you know YYZ is spelled out in Morse Code in that song?

(I ended up downloading that song just to hear it.

http://www.eeggs.com/items/23841.html

Calum