 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10047
Re: I'M BACK!!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 10 Dec 2003 20:10:48 GMT

NOW I have free rain to taunt those that need it, and mock others.

I think you should start by finding out who "says" they don't have time to work
on their robot.

Those are the first people you should taunt and mock mercilessly.

There's always time to play with LEGOs.  Sure, sometimes it can make your NLSO
mad, but if you do it enough, they will just go away.  Then you have even MORE
time to play...

When you're done mocking them, start taunting people who say it's too hard.
"We're just putting together some LEGO blocks.  My three year-old son can do
that.  How hard can it be?"

Then, you can mock people who call their kids "Princess" or "Prince".  I'm not
sure what that has to do with LEGO, but you can do it, anyway.

Steve
Why doesn't Chris have an off button?