 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10046
Re: I'M BACK!!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 10 Dec 2003 19:51:05 GMT

David Koudys wrote:

<snip>

/mocking smock on

What?  you were missing?  Hardly missed you at all...

HA!!!

And you are who again....?

you (beard boy) can refer me to as "Your Worship"  otherwise I'll haffta
do a Strong bad "science project" on your sorry butt; and spike your OJ
at the dinner.

http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail91.html

Dave K

Chris

Why do solar calculators have an off button?