 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10044
10043  |  10045
Subject:
I'M BACK!!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 10 Dec 2003 19:34:11 GMT

ATTN: Toronto lego freaks!  (cough cough, I mean, my fellow RTLer's)

my admin assistant is gone for 5 weeks.

this means that I now can use "THE" office computer to better reply and
post to this NG.

Sure, lurking was easy with my p133 laptop, but replying was a pain.

NOW I have free rain to taunt those that need it, and mock others.

Chris
lets hope things don't get too crazy at the office.