 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / *7274 (-20)
  Re: What are people doing for train5?

(...) It's just truly a stupid thing to say, and it really, really pisses me off. Espically coming from a group of adults who play with a kids toy, and use terms like "BOGHOP" and raid Zellers for Star Wars sets. I supose it irritates me the most (...) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Cargo Loading Station

(...) I actually had the entire right side of the building torn apart trying to make the inset work, and I couldn't come up with something that worked well. The "numbers" don't line up to get 1 wide 33 deg slopes in there, so I left it as is. Calum (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Cargo Loading Station

(...) Great presentation! The station on its own is very nice, but I think that what really impresses me is the page you created for it. I easily saw and understood what you did and why you did it (and I enjoy seeing the process of building), which (...) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Cargo Loading Station

(...) See even the sketch has the wall of the upper floor inset. Don't make us come over there. :-) Derek (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Cargo Loading Station

Hi folks, Here is a project I've been working on for the rtlToronto/train4.5 layout: (URL) is a yellow cargo loading station with small warehouse and office space. I hope you like it. Calum (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains)

  Re: next fridays may 9th dinner

(...) How about the Kelseys at Major Mac./Jane? :) Iain (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  next fridays may 9th dinner

anyone have an idea of where we will have the next dinner? Also this is the advanced warning for all our friend from the 705 and FAR 905 belt to join us. no membership, no registering, we always try to have it in a public family restaurant, and (...) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  (patent pending)

(...) I am going to create a type of "magic 8 ball" called "Calum Ball"(tm) (patent pending) You don't have to actually ASK anything, just say a sentence.... anything really, and the new "Calum Ball" (tm) (patent pending) will spew seemingly (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: WOW!

(...) Ah, the Snappy Video Snapshot. Built by Play Inc, formed by former employees of NewTek and DigitalCreations, two major Amiga VideoToaster vendors, who later built the Play Trinity DVE. I think many of my first Lego pictures were done with a (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: WOW!

(...) Well that's an old one. That was built long before I knew of rtlToronto and shortly after I got my first RCX. And yes your eyes are deceiving you. Those are yellow tecnic beams not tan. The pictures where taken with the Snappy Video Digitizer (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: WOW!

(...) I just gasped. I'm breaking into Derek's apartment. And I'm stealing ALL HIS LEGO. Iain (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtlToronto14 - set yet?

(...) Not yet. The general rule set has been bandied about on ths newsgroup, but because we haven't decided on a venue yet, no definite information has been set. Are you planning to come/participate? Calum (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: WOW!

(...) I believe it's actually yellow, but the camera has perhaps lied to us. In this picture, you can compare a yellow pulley band to the color of the beams, and they're the same: (URL) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  WOW!

So I'm looking for train 4x photos on brickshelf, and I wander into one of our esteemed members folders and see this: (URL) did all the tan technic come from??? Jeff VW looking at peeron next... (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Lego Bowl

"David Koudys" <dkoudys@redeemer.on.ca> wrote in message news:HE6yCw.1GHq@lugnet.com... (...) coincidence! (...) At Ventax, at one point, we had 3 Tom's, 3 Chris', 5 Rick's, and 3 brothers all with the same last name (and 2 of them were Tom and (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Lego Bowl

(...) These are the Daves I know... There's too many of us! We must be stopped!! Dave K (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Lego Bowl

(...) Wow, everyone else in your department is named Dave, too??? What a coincidence! (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Lego Bowl

(...) Hmm. How blown can I get for $10? Iain (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Lego Bowl

(...) they are not for sale, just rent. $250 a day. if you rented one and "lost it" it would set you back a lot more than $50 Chris (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Lego Bowl

(...) :snip: (...) OMG. I just got an idea, make a big indoor circular building, in a waterpark, and put like 20 of these mounted circumferally and point them at a tangent in the building. Then, get everyone inside, and turn them on. It would be (...) (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact