 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7263
Re: rtlToronto14 - set yet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 1 May 2003 13:49:31 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Rob Antonishen writes:
Just wondering if the task for rtlToronto14 was set (officially) yet?
Innocent bystanders with inquiring minds want to know...

Not yet.  The general rule set has been bandied about on ths newsgroup, but
because we haven't decided on a venue yet, no definite information has been set.

Are you planning to come/participate?

Calum