 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7267
7266  |  7268
Subject:
(patent pending)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 1 May 2003 17:30:19 GMT

Ah, the Snappy Video Snapshot.  Built by Play Inc, formed by former
employees of NewTek and DigitalCreations, two major Amiga VideoToaster
vendors, who later built the Play Trinity DVE.

I think many of my first Lego pictures were done with a NewTek DigiView,
precursor to the Snappy.

I think Mario even has one.

I am going to create a type of "magic 8 ball"  called "Calum Ball"(tm)
(patent pending)

You don't have to actually ASK anything, just say a sentence.... anything
really, and the new "Calum Ball" (tm) (patent pending)  will spew seemingly
unrelated facts that will always lead to one of 8 fun topics.

1. Amiga
2. Nortel
3. Loblaws
4. Lego
5. Trains
6. Bell Canada (any dept)
7 M1 phone switch's
8. UofT M.I.E.

Order yours today!!!

I am in the midst of working out manufacturing deals, so right now all these
will apply:

members.rogers.com/cmagno/calumball.htm

Chris.
Creators of fun toys like "SMOKE & a ROBOFAN" (patent pending)  and
"WAK-A-SNAKE Stik" (patent pending)