 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / *5199 (-10)
  Re: rtlToronto, the Road Ahead/VM Questions

"Steve Hassenplug" <hassenplug@mail.com> wrote in news:20020820221116....nmail.com: (...) Hope you don't mind other thoughts from another 'outsider'... I agree with Steve, the winner should be the machine which is most fun to operate. That said, IMO (...) (22 years ago, 21-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtlToronto, the Road Ahead/VM Questions

Matthias, I can answer some of these questions. (...) Legal..... I can safely say NO. if you built a slot machine then technically you would be breaking the gaming laws. THAT BEING SAID: this was going to be my idea. I was going to build a slot (...) (22 years ago, 21-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Thanks!

Mario, it was a real pleasure to have you attend our event. (...) SEE, i just knew it was all worth it. :) -- Chris (22 years ago, 21-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Thanks!

A quick note just to thank you all for the great time I had at rtlToronto11. I knew some of you from having been in touch by email or from having visited your websites (Calum, Chris, Rob, Iain), and meeting you in person has been a real pleasure. (...) (22 years ago, 21-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtlToronto, the Road Ahead/VM Questions

Some thoughts from an 'outsider'... For the record, if anyone wants my opinion, I'm very happy to give it. And sometimes, even if no one wants it, you'll still get it. (...) Personally, I don't like it, either. If that is the only criteria, then (...) (22 years ago, 20-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtlToronto, the Road Ahead/VM Questions

Matt, Some good questions here. I'd add the following: a hospital or similar venue almost certainly has a contract to a vending machine operator. We'd be in violation of any such contract if we vend thing for cash. I'm not sold on the most-cash-wins (...) (22 years ago, 20-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtlToronto11: Wrap up and Photo request

(...) AHHH...HHH MY EYES!!!!!!` AHHHHHHH (sorry i could not resist) :) -- Chris (22 years ago, 20-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtlToronto11: Wrap up and Photo request

(...) Yeah, careful there - he went through all the footage on my tapes too and gave me crap for the stuff I had on there! Iain (22 years ago, 20-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtlToronto11: Wrap up and Photo request

(...) Hmmm. I suppose you could borrow the tape, but the recordings prior to the RTL stuff include me at the beach and nobody should have to endure that... I'll try making a CDRom first. Matthias Jetleb (22 years ago, 20-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtlToronto11: Wrap up and Photo request

(...) This is what happens when you decide that the Grade 1 reading skills were an unnecessary step in life... When I was developing the robot earlier in the week, I built one of the flags. Now, I knew it used the large Mindstorms wheel rim at one (...) (22 years ago, 20-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact