 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / *44 (-5)
  an idea

So we have everything at the next event. We show up early to set up displays and such, and at some point during the day, we have the robot competition. what could possibly go wrong? (says dave who is not versed at all in these sort of setups.) i (...) (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: did everyone have fun at mel's

(...) Yes, I did have a good time at Mels. I was an hour late, but didn't miss all of the fun. It was interesting how diverse our interests with Lego and other stuff are. We couldn't seem to carry on a single topic of conversation for more than a (...) (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Hi

(...) No, it was Jeff. We need to do another of those just sit around and build and chat events. Perhaps after dinner. But where? (...) Hey, I'm not complaining about those 1AM "I decided to randomly remove the network card driver for fun, and now (...) (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: did everyone have fun at mel's

(...) In my mind, Town/Train has character/style scale, unlike Technic where you build everything scaled to the smallest you can get the most complex mechanism. This scale isn't realistic, it's stylised. For example, Lego people's heads are a fourth (...) (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: did everyone have fun at mel's

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message news:G2I6zA.96t@lugnet.com... (...) wide, (...) Huh? Why! Iain (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact