 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 44
43  |  45
Subject:
an idea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 17:12:24 GMT

So we have everything at the next event.
We show up early to set up displays and such, and at some point during the
day, we have the robot competition.
what could possibly go wrong? (says dave who is not versed at all in these
sort of setups.)
i noticed that last time there were a few kids there with their buckets
building stuff.  that was kinda neat too.
so there you are.
my $.02 worth.
i remain,
dave