 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / *15089 (-20)
  Re: train7 concepts

(...) wow - That is just crying out for a monorail! -Rob A> (19 years ago, 2-Nov-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  train7 concepts

Hi folks, These were some drawings I did for train7 early planning based on comments from Derek and Jeremy: (URL) guess the discussion should begin somewhere... Calum (19 years ago, 2-Nov-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Badger Public Service Announcement

In case anyone was unaware of the Halloween update: (URL) has been a Public Service Announcement from the FOTB (Friends of the Badger). -Rob A> (19 years ago, 1-Nov-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Thank you, Dave et al

(...) Look, some of us are very interested in this. How did it go? What did it look like? Dave, what worked and what didn't, and Janey, what was the crowd reaction (to the GBC, and actually, to all the rest of the layout)? Inquiring minds want to (...) (19 years ago, 1-Nov-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Thank you, Dave et al

(...) I learned a few things too.... (...) rtl'ers don't, but Shriners do!!! (...) Is this made of LEGO? No it's made of marshmellows! (...) LOL, if only I would have printed out a ton more! (...) And apparently some of us dont even need it then... (...) (19 years ago, 31-Oct-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Thank you, Dave et al

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Calum Tsang wrote: <snip> THings learned this weekend-- rtl'ers really don't party, and that's not a bad thing... You really can answer the same question 100 times Having hand-out sheets is much better than saying it... (...) (19 years ago, 31-Oct-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Thank you, Dave et al

Hi folks, (URL) Thank you, Dave, for organizing yet another great train show and taking the time to handle the logistics of this event. More thanks to Oliver, Janey and Greg for bringing contributions to the layout. And finally, congratulations to (...) (19 years ago, 31-Oct-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

  Re: 12x Scale 1620 Astro Dart

Wow, what a work! When I had a quick look at the first picture on your MocPage, I thought hmmppfffff, nothing special. And then I realised its size! Great job! Thanks for sharing, JP. (19 years ago, 29-Oct-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: The Week from Hades continues

Well i do not think it will be too bad, since we have three modules between 'dave's town' and 'calum, jeff, derek, and jeremy's town' , we should be able to cheat only on a couple of modules. and yes i just need one module. Cheers Oliver hey dont (...) (19 years ago, 29-Oct-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Hobby Show stuff

Yup i got some monorail track, and cool train too ! well i think so anyway (:p) yeah don't all groan at once. Cheers Oliver Play Well! "Jeff Van Winden" <jvwinden@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:Ip19Jp.p8I@lugnet.com... (...) (19 years ago, 29-Oct-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on)

  En route to the 'Sauga

So I'm siting in my truck right now typing this up The truck ain't running, but I think that this is neat anyway--my wireless gets ot to my vehicle! Anyway, after I type this message, I'm starting the truck and pointing the mighty Dodge in a north (...) (19 years ago, 29-Oct-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: 12x Scale 1620 Astro Dart

(...) Yes, for the most part. Obviously they can't be as stiff as the their smaller counter parts. This means parts can't stay at odd angles without adding a support to hold them up. But the Wings do pivot around the hinge plates and the "rocket (...) (19 years ago, 28-Oct-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: 12x Scale 1620 Astro Dart

Wow, awesome. Do all the moving bits still function as in 1x scale? (19 years ago, 28-Oct-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  And now, somethign completely diffrerent...

I was thinking about geting a digital camera. This one looks good... (URL) K (19 years ago, 28-Oct-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtlToronto appearing on Rogers Cable

(...) Yeah, lets keep this one for posterity--where the RCX screws up, Dave taks about the sub, and stumbles on many thoughts and ideas... ;) Dave K (19 years ago, 28-Oct-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtlToronto appearing on Rogers Cable

(...) That's probably not a problem. I can capture it and encode it somewhere. Add it to the rtl video library. Calum (19 years ago, 28-Oct-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: 12x Scale 1620 Astro Dart

(...) -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (19 years ago, 28-Oct-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Next time I won't include the submarine

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno wrote: <snip> (...) I was all but bursting to talk about *you*--especially when the RCX wouldn't work--first thought in my head--'Gee mister...!' But alas, couldn't work you into the conversation... Dave K (19 years ago, 28-Oct-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Next time I won't include the submarine

(...) oh ya, thats another... what?? 60 seconds gone? Chris BTW. i need you know.. did you talk about ~~ME~~ at all? (19 years ago, 28-Oct-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Next time I won't include the submarine

(...) Yeah, the beeping RCX... I wanted to shake my head but I was live on the telly... (...) The significant other, who went home at lunch to watch the tape, said I looked great, and loved the bit where I talk about the sub.... Eh, I could have (...) (19 years ago, 28-Oct-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact