 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15084
Re: Thank you, Dave et al
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 31 Oct 2005 17:53:17 GMT

<snip>

THings learned this weekend--

rtl'ers really don't party, and that's not a bad thing...

You really can answer the same question 100 times

Having hand-out sheets is much better than saying it...

When any train smashes to the floor at a train show there are two layouts where
that train can be back in operating condition in minutes--the Thomas toy layout
and the LEGO train layout--put that in yer books Lionel!

You only need sleep at the end of a show

Train GBC's are very tempermental

Carpet!!  Oliver--best thing ever!!!!

LEGO constructed modules don't travel well over pot-holes--but that doesn't
matter--Jeremy can fix it quickly (even when he's beyond tired)

anythign that doesn't line up--improvise until it does!

ummm...

We need a larger area to sit in....

:)

Thanks to all for the efforts--in my opinion, by far the best layout we've done

Dave K