 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15086
Re: Thank you, Dave et al
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 1 Nov 2005 15:56:34 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Janey Redbrick wrote:

Train GBC's are very tempermental

Dave is too humble.

   Look, some of us are very interested in this. How did it go? What did it look
like? Dave, what worked and what didn't, and Janey, what was the crowd reaction
(to the GBC, and actually, to all the rest of the layout)? Inquiring minds want
to know!

and a layout where we don't have to climb under the bloody tables.

   Yeah, the next GBC I make I want it to throw the ball stream over the access
points. We had the same problem at BrickFest.

as well as humping the modules I use...

   Gee, what goes on during these train shows?

--
Brian Davis