 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / *12714 (-10)
  Re: I found a loophole in the system.

(...) a) Canadians are bargain conscious. b) rtlToronto is even more cheap c) Just ask Chris about the way he orders lunch. d) Or how many times John and I got our Mars Rovers price reduced Don't they take Interac at Tim Hortons? Calum (20 years ago, 23-Dec-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Happy Holidays

(...) Best wishes to all this holiday season. I am working through this like Dave. But I actually have to do...oh, screw it. Back to reading TWoP. I got a 4032 for Christmas, which I thought was really wonderful. (URL) (20 years ago, 23-Dec-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Happy Holidays

(...) I feel bad for the lot of ya--I'll probably have my butt in front of the 'puter more oftenthan naught over the holiday season (barring a few forrays to relatives for food, fellowship and fun) and I plan on getting my lvl 17 predator to the (...) (20 years ago, 23-Dec-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: I found a loophole in the system.

"Steve Hassenplug" <Steve@TeamHassenplug.org> wrote in message news:19978.66.84.205...205.186... (...) noticed (...) I (...) employee (...) Hmm .. I just shook my head at the effort someone would go through to avoid the $1.50 ATM fee. Mike (20 years ago, 23-Dec-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Happy Holidays

(...) Happy hollidays to you too Derek! And to everyone else as well! We are most likly heading up to Peterborough tonight (weather depending) returning on Tuesday. Also with little to no access to the web :( Jeff VW (20 years ago, 23-Dec-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Trek Talk was Re: Whatever happened...

(...) I coudln't remember the exact quotation, and didn't feel like slogging thur all the quotes at IMDB to find it. Yeah, after all those years of reading books and watching TOS and such, the Spock/Sarek thing was pretty moving. "They are my (...) (20 years ago, 23-Dec-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: I found a loophole in the system.

(...) The thing that made me laugh was that you returned the gum. :) Steve (20 years ago, 23-Dec-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays everyone! I'm off to London for a week, and will have little to know web access. I hope everyone has a great time with family and friends. I'll be back sometime before before new years. Just in time for the Lego sales. :-) Derek (20 years ago, 23-Dec-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  I found a loophole in the system.

People like Chris espically will apprecieate this one. So my friends Maria, Jessi, Mandi and I were tobogganing tonight and Maria's ears were cold. So we went to Wal Mart, and found her some ear muffs. Afterword, we decided to go to Tim Hortons, and (...) (20 years ago, 23-Dec-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Trek Talk was Re: Whatever happened...

(...) David- The funny thing is that I was thinking about that scene just yesterday (during my 3 hour traffic delayed drive home from our current SCLTC show in San Diego). The actual lines are closer to "As I recall I opposed your enlistment to (...) (20 years ago, 23-Dec-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact