 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12713
Re: Happy Holidays
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 2004 15:11:55 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jeff Van Winden wrote:
Happy Holidays everyone!

Happy hollidays to you too Derek!

And to everyone else as well!

Hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday season.

Best wishes to all this holiday season.  I am working through this like Dave.
But I actually have to do...oh, screw it.  Back to reading TWoP.

I got a 4032 for Christmas, which I thought was really wonderful.

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4032

Calum