 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12716
Re: Happy Holidays
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 2004 15:24:10 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jeff Van Winden wrote:
Happy Holidays everyone!

Happy hollidays to you too Derek!

And to everyone else as well!

Hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday season.

Best wishes to all this holiday season.  I am working through this like Dave.
But I actually have to do...oh, screw it.  Back to reading TWoP.

I got a 4032 for Christmas, which I thought was really wonderful.

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4032

Calum

I bought the 30 dollar snowspeeder at Zellers yesterday for my boss, and since
there was a BOGO sale happening, I needed another 30 dollar set, so I got the
hockey street set (insert set # here).  At the purchase time, Zellers also had a
15 percent off all purchases, so both sets ran me 43 bucks, taxes inclused.

THen I got back to work, gave the snowspeeder to my boss, and put the street
hockey set together at my desk, and people've been playing with it since :)

I love my job.

"He Scores!!!!!"

Dave K
-getting hockey anyway he can, even if it is with little plastic mini-figs