 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12715
Re: Happy Holidays
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 2004 15:22:12 GMT

I got a 4032 for Christmas, which I thought was really wonderful.

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4032

Which airline? I think some are niftier than others (because of their logos
being cooler, NOT because they're more collectible or whatever!)

Happy holidays to all who hang here, the zaniest place on LUGNET.