 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / *1029 (-20)
  Re: Train 1

(...) Great!!!! Jeff VW (leaving now!) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Train 1

"Jeff Van Winden" <Jvwinden@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:GDxwnC.9Lq@lugnet.com... (...) I got ya covered buddy! Iain (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Train 1

Hey guys. If some one has 2 extra 9v wires I can borrow (for the show) and can bring them, that would be great. 1 small 1 medium or long (your choice) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Train 1 Map location

G'Day It is on Eglington Ave, close to Islington Ave. Bad map at : (URL) Jetleb" <Jetleb@Netcom.ca> wrote in message news:3b0f0519.119168...net.com... (...) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Train1 Equipment List

(...) I've done it a few times. It's about 4 to 5 hours depending on traffic. Matthias Jetleb VA3-MWJ (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Train 1 Map location

Does anyone know the Perly's map location for Train1? Matthias Jetleb VA3-MWJ P.S. Yes, I know I can look it up, but I'm just being lazy in case someone has already done so. Otherwise, I'll have to go back through the messages to find the address. (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  No gantry, but something different...

Unfortunatley, my Gantry suffered some major dammage a few days ago (mainly me rolling out of bed and on top of it), enough that I do not/did not have the energy to try and figure out how to rebuild it/complete it. So I won't have a container gantry (...) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Identifying track

(...) That's very thoughtful. I wasn't planning on bringing my limited quantity of track, seeing as how I've only been into trains for like a minute compared to the rest of you enthusiasts. However, if the lables are printed, my track is (...) (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Train1 Equipment List

(...) That wasn't what I was doing, I was trying to explain why I apparently didn't respond to Calum's post (after having asked an "urgent" question), because I *had* responded to it by mail. I missed that it was a mailandpost. Mailandpost leads to (...) (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Identifying track

(...) Hello, I already put some sticker with my initial under my track 30 straigth 10 curves 1 pair of switches by the way Kevin and Pierre will not be there, so I'll be the only representative of MonLUG Martin (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Identifying track

(...) Hi Jeff, Iain brought up a small issue which was that what if people wanted to rearrange track beyond segments-so I tried this sticker thing. I was experimenting with stickers last night and found little (about 1/4" by 1/8") labels work (...) (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Identifying track

Hi guys, At the last dinner we were discussing how to differentiat between each others track. one of the ideas was to use different coloured plate combinations for different people. Any thoughts on this? Jeff VW (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Train1 Equipment List

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:GDuIDH.IAu@lugnet.com... (...) You know what? You're a big ass. If you honestly have nothing better to do than announce to a newsgroup that someone isn't utilizing their mail client (...) (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Train1 Equipment List

(...) Argh, Calum mailedANDposted so I answered by mail. Drat drat drat, I hate mailANDpost. Well anyway, I can't be there this weekend. Sorry. And sorry for any confusion. I had 2 june in my head for some reason as the date. Must be all the (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Train1 Equipment List

(...) Hi Larry, It's not next week, it's this weekend, the 26th of May, Saturday. (URL) all the info you need. Of course you're welcome to come out and visit, all LUGs are welcome to visit rtlToronto. (okay, truth is, you're the only person from (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Train1 Equipment List

(...) Can someone point me to a post that has all the "where it is and when to show up and where to get directions" sort of info? There is now a 50% chance that I will be in Tranna on ThF of next week and I can stretch my stay to cover up to (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: DCC revisited

"Chris Magno" <cmagno@home.com> wrote in message news:3B0C87DF.77C85F...ome.com... (...) Well, yes and no, because TMWDCC wasn't in there :) Iain (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Train1

On behalf of rtlToronto, I'd like to say that I'd R E A L L Y like to see you guys come!!! We could discuss the arrangements for the OLS (Ontario Lego Society) summit due this summer, choose a neutral location for the venue, and lots of other stuff. (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Train1 Equipment List

Me? No, I won't be in Toronto this weekend. Too busy. Too far away. Anyway, by the time you get to Toronto, you'll have seen more of Canada than I have! Adam (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: DCC revisited

(...) Iain: I have a solution to ALL our problems. check this page out: (URL) place even knows AFOL. I will no longer FEAR Calum's over use and free running Acronym's!! Chris Visit my newly revamped walker page @ (URL) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact