 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1018
1017  |  1019
Subject:
Identifying track
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 25 May 2001 13:07:29 GMT

Hi guys,

At the last dinner we were discussing how to differentiat between each
others track. one of the ideas was to use different coloured plate
combinations for different people.

Any thoughts on this?
Jeff VW