 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1022
Re: Identifying track
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 25 May 2001 18:54:54 GMT

little time consuming.  I printed up a pile initials for myself, you, Iain
and Dave and will bring them along.

That's very thoughtful.  I wasn't planning on bringing my limited quantity
of track, seeing as how I've only been into trains for like a minute
compared to the rest of you enthusiasts.  However, if the lables are
printed, my track is forthcoming... 3x8 straight, 2x8 curv, 2 sets of
switches and 2 ovals from the express sets.

As well, my little engine and cars will be tagging along.  Don't have much
else, as in city buildings or the like--gimmee some time ;)

I'm sooo looking forward to tomorrow.  Though, to reassure Chris, not as
much as i'm lookingforward to 2 weeks from now when I show up with Runamok 3
and kick major heinie ;)

Actually, Bruce'll probably kick my 'bot all over the field again...

Anyone have any track for sale?  Like Calum, especially straight rails..
would love a few boxes...

That's all for now, built a diesel engine last night and will be modifying
it tonight.

I'll try to get to the 'brary by 10 tomorrow morning.

Happy rails to you all.

Dave

E-Mail:
dkoudysAThomeDOTcom