 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 210
209  |  211
Subject:
New Catalog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 01:20:50 GMT

Hi,

The new Shop@Home catalog finally showed up today.  Its the one with the
trains and bridge on the front cover.

Has some newer stuff in it, but nothing I hadn't seen on the web page
before...

I'll probably be picking up a few of the small items on pg28-29 as you
get a slight deal for every 5 you buy.

Have also been thinking about getting some of the new trains and a bunch
of bulk items, so I may end up doing one big order this month.  And then
theres the guarded inn and metroliner which I'll have to order soon...

Kevin