 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 222
Re: New Catalog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 13:03:52 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Tim Strutt writes:

Got mine today also. Looks nice. Although, did anyone notice that the trains
and plates on pages 3, 24, & 38 look purple instead of blue?
Anyways, I see they now have brown steep slopes and peaks available. That
could be interesting. And I already knew they'd expanded the bulk brick
colours, although I don't know what I'd do with sand red bricks. I wish
they'd make dark grey available in other sizes than 2x4 and 1x2. Oh well.
One step at a time.
And to answer Kyle Jackson's question, the 2 train cars shown are the ones
that are available 2 weeks earlier than the other 3 train cars. Other than
that, I don't know why they wouldn't include listings of the other 3.
Play well.

Tim Strutt   8^)

Just as well, I receive my catalog yesterday. Also of note is the 1x4 brick on
the bulk bricks page. I thought there would be a "bridge" bulk pack but it
seems thats you have to buy everything separately. The steering piece of the
Technic 8466 looks like yellow version of the parts found on 8448 (which would
not allow for a CV joint or universal joint to bend on the same axe of
rotation - unless they're coming up with new pieces which would hace to be very
small and not very solid for that critical part of a 4x4 - we'll see)

Eric.